Terms and Conditions for International Students
Email the Help Centre
2013 Inter-Link Language Centre (Pusat Bahasa Gabungan)
Terms & Condition
1. The student has read and understood the information provided about ILC and the program/s of their
2. The student agrees to comply with the ILC Student Rules and all Institute policies relating to international
students for the duration of their study.
3. The student must meet all conditions outlined in the terms and condition, prior to the program
4. The course offered is based on the number of hourís instruction. The Centre requested all students to
attend all classes as scheduled.
5. Applicant holding three (3) months tourist or social visa has to apply with us two (2) months before the
expiration date of their visa.
6. There will be additional penalty charges of RM1,000 to RM1500 for applicant holding three(3) months
tourist or social visa while additional of RM2,000 for those applicants holding one(1) month
social/tourist visa , as all applicants supposed to get approved my Malaysian Immigration before arrival .
7. If application of those students holding social/tourist visa before apply to us are rejected by the
governmental authorities, such as immigration or Ministry of Education , ILC will not be hold
responsible and will not refund any paid fees .
8. For those students apply directly from their home country, ILC agrees to refund the tuition fee, (less any
administration and registration fees and in accordance with the Inter-Link Language Centreís refund
policy) only if the student is refused the final visa application.
9. Student cannot hold ILC responsible if student apply for six or one year visa and immigration chooses to
grant a less term visa .
10. ILC will not be able to cancel student visa process once application has been submitted and registered
11. All student must register at least 7 days before commence of any term.
12. All previous payments must be settled before the commencement of new term, failing to do so could
result in student termination or late penalty charges of RM25 per day.
13. All ILC's students must at least meet up to 90% class attendance to guaranty them renewal of their visa,
any student fail to meet up with this standard without any genuine reasons, Immigration may revoke or
cancel student visa without any notice to such student.
14. Any student who has been absent for 2 months consecutively without any valid reason, will have
his/her visa cancelled by ILC.
15. ILC will not be hold responsible in the event a visa is rejected by Immigration or Ministry of Education
either due to poor attendance or involvement of student in criminal activities in Malaysia .
16. Student can be permitted to take one month leave provided such student has valid reason and must
have attended classes for 3 months without absent prior to the leave .Student seeking a leave must put it
in formal order via the principal for approval.
17. ILC will not return part of tuition fees to any student wishes to apply for one month or less leave , the
tuition fees will be forfeited
18. ILC will not be hold responsible for any delays or interruptions in the visa processing by Immigration or
Ministry of Education. In case of any complaints, disturbance or misbehavior by any student towards
ILC staff regarding the governmental affairs, ILC hold the right to report such student's behavior to
police and immigration to have such student visa canceled.
19. All academic materials given to students are the intellectual property of the Centre and are given as
consideration for students who have registered.
20. The students shall be liable for all legal work incurred in breach of terms as well as be liable to indemnity
the Centre for any loss or damages due to negligence or willful conduct.
21. The registration shall continue a contract between you and the Centre and shall signify your consent to
the incorporation to this notice terms of such contract.
22. Anyone attending classes without fulfilling payment obligations or registering would be deemed a
trespasser. ALL TRESPERSERS WILL BE PROSSECUTED.
News and Event
Why choose ILC
Message from Director
Intensive English Course (IEC )
Business English Course (BEC)
Malay Language Course (MLC)
Secondary School English (SSE)
Primary School English (PSE )
Social English Course (SEC)
English Level Explained
Terms & condition
News and Event